Terms + Conditions for Events • Workshops
Las Damas de Arte offers special events and workshops to enrich the art awareness of its membership.
REGISTRATION TIPS for Events & Workshops
- Enroll and pay registration fees online at our website: https://lasdamasdearte.com
- Members are accepted on a first-come, first serve basis. We encourage members to register early as some events and workshops may fill up quickly!
- A minimum number of registered members may be required for events and workshops in order to be held. Minimum enrollment numbers vary according to event or workshop.
- Event and workshop enrollments are reviewed one-week prior to the date of the event or workshop. Events and workshops that have met minimum enrollment will stay open, and accept additional registrations until full, or until the day of the event or workshop.
REFUND POLICY for Events & Workshops
- A full refund (minus merchant fees) will be issued for any event or workshop that is cancelled.
- Members have 30 days after notification of an event or workshop cancellation to resolve a refund. After this point any registration fees and/or materials fees will be considered a donation to Las Damas de Arte.
- If a member has registered and paid to attend an event or workshop, but can no longer attend, they may choose to secure a different member to attend in their place.
- Registration fee refunds will not be granted after the event or workshop has been held.
ATTENDANCE for Events & Workshops
- In the event that the instructor must cancel a workshop, the instructor may schedule a make-up session. In the event that a make-up session isn't made available, a refund may be issued.
- Failure of a member to attend an event or workshop does not obligate Las Damas de Arte to provide make-up sessions, registration fee credits or refunds. Make-ups for member absences are upon instructor approval only, space permitting.
SAFETY ISSUES for Events & Workshops
- Events and workshops are for adults. Therefore, please make separate child supervision arrangements.